Genuine Toyota Brake Pads Available Now
Brake pads play a major role in your vehicle's braking system, just like the brake rotors and calipers. They help make your car, truck, or SUV stop completely.
Types of Brake Pads
There are several types of brake pads, including:
- Organic brake pads - made of natural materials such as rubber, glass, and resin
- Semi-metallic brake pads - made of metal fibers combined with other materials
- Ceramic brake pads - made of ceramic fibers and other materials
How Can I Tell If My Brake Pads Are Failing or Going Bad?
Like other parts of your vehicle, your brake pads will need to be replaced eventually. Most owner's manuals recommend replacing the pads about every 30,000 to 70,000 miles, depending on your overall driving habits and driving conditions. There are some warning signs you can watch out for, including vibrating brakes, grinding or whining noises, or a brake warning light popping up on your dashboard.
Take on Your Next Repair Job with OEM Toyota Brake Pads
If you need to change out your current brake pads, you've come to the right place. At parts.capitoltoyota.com, we have all the parts you need to take on the job. Please feel free to place your parts order right here through our website, and we'll ship it out ASAP. Order your parts today to save time, hassle, and money!
No results found for "brake pads". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!